AwardStage understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your information is used and shared online. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits Our Site and will only collect and use information in ways that are useful to you and in a manner consistent with your rights and Our obligations under the law.
In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
means an account required to access and/or use certain areas and features of Our Site;
means a small text file placed on your computer or device by Our Site when you visit certain parts of Our Site and/or when you use certain features of Our Site. Details of the cookies used by Our Site are set out in section 12, below;
means this website, awardstage.com and awardstage.co.uk;
means the relevant parts of the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended in 2004, 2011 and 2015; and<
means Oval Systems Limited (T/A AwardStage), a limited company registered in England under 04878752, whose registered address is 30 St Johns Road, Woking, Surrey, GU21 7SA and whose main trading address is The Old Workshop, Peper Harow Park, Godalming, Surrey, GU8 6BQ, United Kingdom.
Our Site, awardstage,com, is owned and operated by Oval Systems Limited, a limited company registered in England under 04878752, whose registered address is 30 St Johns Road, Woking, Surrey, GU21 7SA and whose main trading address is The Old Workshop, Peper Harow Park, Godalming, Surrey, GU8 6BQ, United Kingdom. Our VAT number is GB 823 5405 47.
1. All personal data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security see section 6, below.
2. We use your data to provide the best possible products and services to you. This includes:
3. With your permission and/or where permitted by law, We may also use your data for marketing purposes which may include contacting you by email or telephone with information, news and offers on Our products and services. We will not, however, send you any unsolicited marketing or spam and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that We fully protect your rights and comply with Our obligations under the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, as amended in 2004, 2011 and 2015.
1. We only keep your data for as long as We need to in order to use it as described above in section 5, and/or for as long as We have your permission to keep it.
2. Your data will only be stored within the European Economic Area (“the EEA”) (The EEA consists of all EU member states, plus Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein).
3. Data security is of great importance to Us, and to protect your data We have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure data collected through Our Site.
4. Steps We take to secure and protect your data include:
5. Notwithstanding the security measures that We take, it is important to remember that the transmission of data via the internet may not be completely secure and that you are advised to take suitable precautions when transmitting to Us data via the internet.
1. We may share your data with other companies in Our group. This includes Our subsidiaries.
2. We may compile statistics about the use of Our Site including data on traffic, usage patterns, user numbers, sales and other information. All such data will be anonymised and will not include any personally identifying information. We may from time to time share such data with third parties such as prospective investors, affiliates, partners and advertisers.
3. In certain circumstances We may be legally required to share certain data held by Us, which may include your personal information, for example, where We are involved in legal proceedings, where We are complying with the requirements of legislation, a court order, or a governmental authority. We do not require any further consent from you in order to share your data in such circumstances and will comply as required with any legally binding request that is made of Us.
1. When you submit information via Our Site, you may be given options to restrict Our use of your data. In particular, We aim to give you strong controls on Our use of your data for direct marketing purposes (including the ability to opt-out of receiving emails from Us which you may do by unsubscribing using the links provided in Our emails.
2. You may also wish to sign up to one or more of the preference services operating in the UK: The Telephone Preference Service (“the TPS”), the Corporate Telephone Preference Service (“the CTPS”), and the Mailing Preference Service (“the MPS”). These may help to prevent you receiving unsolicited marketing. Please note, however, that these services will not prevent you from receiving marketing communications that you have consented to receiving.
1. You may access certain areas of Our Site without providing any data at all. However, to use all features and functions available on Our Site you may be required to submit or allow for the collection of certain data.
You have the legal right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by Us (where such data is held) on payment of a small fee which will not exceed £10. Please contact Us for more details at firstname.lastname@example.org, or using the contact details below in section 13.
2. By using Our Site you may also receive certain third party Cookies on your computer or device. Third party Cookies are those placed by websites, services, and/or parties other than Us. We use third party Cookies on Our Site to assist us with analytics. For more details, please refer to section 5, above, and to section 12.6 below. These Cookies are not integral to the functioning of Our Site.
3. All Cookies used by and on Our Site are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
4. Before Cookies are placed on your computer or device, you will be shown a prompt, requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies you are enabling Us to provide the best possible experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of Our Site may not function fully or as intended.
5. Certain features of Our Site depend on Cookies to function. UK and EU Cookie Law deems these Cookies to be “strictly necessary”. These Cookies are shown below in section 12.6. Your consent will not be sought to place these Cookies. You may still block these cookies by changing your internet browser’s settings as detailed below in section 12.7, but please be aware that Our Site may not work as intended if you do so. We have taken great care to ensure that your privacy is not at risk by allowing them.
6. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. Most internet browsers also enable you to choose whether you wish to disable all cookies or only third party cookies. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser or the documentation that came with your device.
7. You can choose to delete Cookies at any time however you may lose any information that enables you to access Our Site more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, login and personalisation settings.
8. It is recommended that you keep your internet browser and operating system up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser and manufacturer of your computer or device if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
19th Oct 2017
Retweeted 75 times.
19th Oct 2017
19th Oct 2017
talk to us